Join The Value Mama’s Reading Challenge!
My reading habit has taken a serious hit this year because…life. It got to the point where I was on one book for three months before I gave in. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a voracious reader. I eat books up because they offer an escape unmatched by anything else. You get to build your own worlds and because I haven’t been reading, I’ve been left to a lot of questionable TV that just doesn’t quite do it.
So I’m starting a mini reading challenge over the next couple of months that will reignite my love for books and also expose me to a bunch of genres I would never actually pick up. You can save this image or download a PDF HERE.
If you want to incorporate the reading list into your bullet journal, here’s what mine looks like.
My reading list is (In exact order of the challenge)
- The Silkworm – Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling)
- In Cold Blood – Truman Capote
- The Martian – Andy Weir
- Difficult Women – Roxanne Gay
- Beloved – Toni Morrison
- Four Blondes – Candace Bushnell
- Who Fears Death – Nnedi Okorafor
- Harry Potter & The Cursed Child – J.K. Rowling
- Small Island – Andrea Levy
- The Leftovers – Tom Perrota
- Christine – Stephen King
- What It Means When a Man Falls From the Sky – Lesley Nneka Arimah
Are you game for the challenge? Tweet me and use the tag #TVMReadingChallenge to let me know what you’re reading!